Tuesday, July 10, 2018

July 9, 2018

Ya i probably won’t ever be able to play basketball again here. It was like their whole team who showed up and the AP set it up cause they’re in the posh area hahah. It was fun while it lasted.

My mission presidents name is Thabo Lebethoa and I’ll put money that he will be a general authority! I love him.

Mom, I’m not very observant especially when it comes to myself haha but in gospel...... money is the root of all evil its always leads the Nephites to wickedness sooo give all your money to Africa because they need it.:)

No, i didn’t really buy anything for my birthday. But i just spent it on you guys and souvenirs. I have no idea what I’ll spend on myself!

Man I’m super tired and don’t have much time for a big letter but this week went by super fast. I went on 2 exchanges and hike 2 mountains haha one for the sunrise which was sooo pretty!!!!! Ummm we found 13 new investigators this week which was super nice but i think only 3 are serious soooo we’ve got to find mas!!!! yup pretty much! Hopefully my pictures make up for the rest!

love you family


Elder Shaw


No comments:

Post a Comment