Tuesday, September 5, 2017

September 4, 2017



I’ll definitely keep Baylor in my prayers. I listened to a talk this week called Unbroken by Hank Smith i think or something like that and really I enjoyed it!!! Yo it was good. It talked about prayers and how they need to PASS;
Planned
Aloud
Sincere
Specific 
Ever since I have been really trying better with my prayers. I thought it was really good so i shared it with you all.

We have zone conference this week and it’s hectic for us due to housing and getting all the elders together. The nice thing is that we don’t have to prepare anything this time. President Lebethoa is doing the whole thing! i feel for him though because he has to care for a family first before us and they are all under the age of 16! We send him and sms to call us in his free time, ya its been 3 weeks and have not gotten a call yet but he’s coming and will get to talk to him about some things!

There are16 missionaries in our zone including a senior couple.

We have to travel 3 hours to the furthest elders. Are zone is huge.

We try to have zone conference once a transfer but not always since our mission is one of the few that fly.

Our mission has the goal of 100 baptisms every month but it is usually more like 50. 

Well I’m in a tripanionship now because an elder went home in our zone due to medical reason and oh man they are sooo fun!!! hahah its always nice to have another opinion when discussing about doctrine or investigators.

I’ve done a lot of running around this week because of our elder’s broken ankle. He couldn’t drive so we had to take him to places and then had to also cover another area so that’s like 3 now but its fun to always stay busy!

love you,


elder shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment