Monday, December 4, 2017

December 4, 2017

Ya waking up that early mom is exactly what i did when i worked at the temple! Do they have a cafeteria in this temple? 

 I’m sorry that I didn’t get to be apart of the ward missionary videos. I can’t send a video haha. It takes like 20 min to upload a picture but ill see you for Christmas so no worries!

I loved the tie you sent!!! American ties are all good looking haha at least the ones you send me are good looking! i was doing service though and i snagged one of them and was really sad cause its my favorite one.

You did such a good job of parenting and teaching about gospel principles to me. I definitely feel super blessed to have you guys as parents. But I got on my mission and figured out some gospel principles that i had no idea about like every time you take the sacrament your sins are washed away? Who knew mom haha i think i did know it but it didn’t come into play until my mission hahah pretty bad right?

Sad news, August is out of town this week and next but I talked to Joline, his wife over the phone and yo she is cruising through the Book of Mormon!! She is already in Mosiah but i asked her how she feels and how it makes a difference in her life and she gave the best response, and i quote... "I think I’m happy because i feel that i can change and walk the right path and i know the Holy Ghost is working inside of me." Man i was so happy when she said that!!!! Wow the Book of Mormon is true and it changes lives! fo realz! haha

We preparing for zone conference this week and our president only gave us one paragraph in PMG to give a hour training hahaha so it will be interesting to see how that goes My comp is a super deep thinker and does all this pondering stuff hahah when i just make up my mind quickly and do. So I’m glad he is my comp. We are learning from each other. He gives some good trainings!! twas a good fast fast week.

I’m singing with my comp in two weeks in sacrament meeting. We are singing Oh Come Oh Come Emanuel. Thanks for the encouragment.

love you miss you


elder shaw


No comments:

Post a Comment