Tuesday, February 27, 2018

February 26, 2018



First Cwenga Lumbe got baptized and oh man if you could have just seen the change in him over the course of 3 months. it was absolutely amazing! Yo this guy was a mess but he turned his life around and loves the Book of Mormon. It just strengthens my testimony of the atonement. I’m just amazed every time at how the atonement can change people’s lives. i don’t know why. I guess sometimes i don’t have faith.

I love reading the Book of Mormon. Ever since we got the challenge in out stake PMG class to reading the Book of Mormon every day i have not missed a day! I think it’s been like 2 years now. Since then i have finished the Book of Mormon, I think 5 times and I’ve started again. Recently I read the scripture in 2 Nephi 2;6-8. Man, every time i read that scripture I’m pretty sure i say AMEN and HALLELUJAH afterwards hahaha. " How great the importance to make these things know unto the inhabitants of the earth." (!!!) If you’re not doing missionary work you are breaking a commandment. I know the Book of Mormon is true and that by reading it, a man will get nearer to God than by any other book (ex. Cwenga)

Amen

Hallelujah

Elder Shaw

p.s. I say amen hallelujah cause all the pastors here scream it at people right after they scream their sermon. It’s pretty funny so now i say it in lessons hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment