Tuesday, February 6, 2018

February 5, 2018

I am not going to lie but this happens so many times on my mission. You have such a powerful lesson with someone and they get it, they feel the Spirit, and know it’s true and then you schedule another time to come visit and you never hear from them again!!! It’s crazy. We have a few baptisms coming up. I know we will have one on the 25 but I don’t know about the others. They will probably get baptized is March. I’m super excited because Owenga who will be getting baptized on the 25 is sooo awesome. Man he has changed his life around completely and has no more desire to do evil!!! The Atonement amazes me the more I see it work in people s lives!

How many missionaries? Ummmmm there are about 85ish missionaries i would guess in the mission so not a lot. It’s kinda small but i feel like they are going to have lots of missionaries come this side, at least that is what they have said to us a little bit ago.

By the way i gave one of my buddies named Adam Heald or something like that ( i don’t know his first name but surname is Heald) your email cause he wants to be a business broker.  He was just saying that he really wants to do and learn more about it. He was really excited when i told him you did it and he wanted your email to ask you questions and things.

I hope I have more to say next week.

Love ya,

Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment