Wednesday, April 4, 2018

April 2, 2018

Sorry I don’t have a lot of time. My week was good. I loved conference so much such. It was a good time for personal revelation. I had my questions answered! My fav talk was the one about the boat in a typhoon and how the guy asked for revelation. I loved the solemn assembly! Wow, I don’t think I have felt the spirit so strong in a long time as they were doing he solemn assembly! We even bought conference treats.

Our ward is combined again with white, black, and colored. I’m pretty sure i have served in like all of the white wards in my mission hahah i dont know what it is, but the president loves to put me with white peeps! There are a good amount of priesthood holders in the ward. Yes i still know xosha.

I’ve had so many tender mercies this week which helped us find 9 prepared people to teach!!! This area is exploding.  i can’t believe it was dead! lol Those are my jumbled thoughts and some pictures.

love, 

Elder Shaw




No comments:

Post a Comment