Wednesday, June 20, 2018

June 18, 2018

(What religions do you see there?)
Ummm depends on the culture.  Black people like Pentecostal churches and white peeps like the Dutch reform church which is a protestant church sooo they are all sticklers!

i wouldn’t put sister missionaries here especially now that they are taking away all the cars from the mission except for the people who need them.

Today for p-day we are going to go on a hike and play indoor soccer.

What do i need to learn before the end of my mission? Haha a lot! Sometimes i compare my comp to my future wife and how i would treat her..... ya I’m far from marriage hahhaha so I gotta learn a lot but at least i will live with someone i choose! so then it’s on me to choose well.

I’m super skinny dad, and the thing is, at the mission president seminar for the area... our mission had the worst stats. Now, take it it’s the most corrupt country and super rich compared to all the others, but because of it they’re taking away the cars! About 70% of the cars including the area I’m in soooo we are walking now and it rains like every day and super cold... Now I’m going to get even skinnier. it will also be a lot more dangerous cause man the country is corrupt. We will probably have to leave our area earlier like around 7 or 6... so not too excited.  

Favorite thing i learned this week:

Just because we have had hands laid upon our head to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost does not mean we are automatically entitled to its care. We must strive to live for it each day of our lives by living righteously, praying for it, partaking the sacrament, and keeping the commandments. It should be our most earnest desire, to receive guidance from the Holy Ghost... amen. hallelujah.

California sounded super fun but lol no one really talked about it to protect me or something hahaha

Thank you for the birthday wishes and gifts! yes i got your package and i love the tie!!!!!!!!


Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment