Sunday, September 23, 2018

September 17, 2018

This week.... ya i was sick again! its like my 3rd time getting with a sinus infection. I went to the doctor and he told me to suck it up! lol and prescribed me cough syrup. I went to the doctor for cough syrup. I feel like an idiot! He said if i give you antibiotics again it’s going to destroy your immune system and your likely to get it again so this time he told me to suck it up and have nature take its course! Man i was kinda sad cause i wanted something quick, but he’s right.

The DeKlerk kids got baptized! Wow I’m so surprised they passed the baptismal interview! Is that bad to say? Hey with kids you never know what is going through their minds during the lessons but it turned out to be good and they all loved their baptism! It was so nice.

During my studies this week I’m trying to figure out something in the bible! If someone can please enlighten me since y’all have smart phones that would be super nice cause we are limited out here in south africa!!! We do have the institute study manuals but that’s only so much and we don’t have smart phones. ok we know that Jehovah was the God of the old testament and most of the time when it refers to LORD, LORD GOD, or GOD it is Jesus Christ, but it is not always the case. In the institute manuals it explains it using Hebrew text but still confusing.... i came to the conclusion i need to learn Hebrew to be able to understand. But if anyone wants to enlighten me that would be great also! (example psalms 110:1)

Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment