Monday, May 1, 2017

May 1, 2017

(I told him we went to Idaho Pizza Co)
Yo i miss Idaho Pizza Co so much! I have had pizza here and its not the same but still pretty good! I’m pretty much good at cooking as well. I made my own tortillas and they were super good! Thanks for the spices you sent. I’m not sure what they were called but I loved them! This week was great! Zizo got baptized! Now that i think of it, I’m going to name my kids weird African names cause i think i like them more hahah, sorry wife. The baptism was awesome and she couldn’t even describe what she was feeling! It was super cool. The funny part was she didn’t know how to come out of the water. (Muddy water) She was good at bending her knees but then she sprawled like a frog and flailed coming out, sounded like a wave crashing, hahaha it was pretty funny but it was a really cool experience. We have lot of progressing investigators, which is always nice! I’m sorry that I don’t have lot of time. I’m actually over time now but missionary life is awesome! I don’t think i have ever been this happy in my life. I just started the Doctrine and Covenants and its awesome! D&C 6 is awesome! One of my favorite sections, i think its section 6. haha It truly shows its one of my favorite. My companion is turning out to be an awesome obedient guy. I’m sorry there aren’t any pics cause i forgot my camera. I’ll remember next week.

love you 


Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment