Thursday, January 18, 2018

January 15, 2017

We had a great week. Each Sunday we stand next to the door and welcome people in and as we are waiting there my comp and I along with another buddy and l looked over and there is President Hamilton (area president) He gave a super good talk in sacrament meeting about how the new prophet is chosen and then sustaining him as the new prophet.. Yo it was like a conference talk! That was definitely the highlight of the week.. We also met a 70 year old white couple who we invited to church and they came!!! hahaha Super goofy but way funny. I love that family and excited to teach them some more!

So what do you do with all your free time now that you don’t have meetings all the time, Dad? Mom said you just wonder the house. hahaha. Reading is fun though. I wish i had more time to read but i get tired and then start to fall asleep during the night time and i don’t really have time in the morning. I want to read a lot more but i can’t.

I really really love the ward, they are so awesome. i get along with well them and they are way fun. We are invited to dinner all the time cause we visit with so many members, like 10 visits a week!!! I feel like I’m getting fat but that’s ok. At least we are getting good referrals!

I started to read a marvelous work and a wonder and the few beginning chapters just blow my mind!!! Everytime i read it it’s like alma 32;28!

Love you,

Elder Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment