Wednesday, January 3, 2018

January 1, 2018

Tell dad sorry because his letter was kinda lame so I’m going to respond to both of you on this one. Yesterday i was sick and it was the worst. Also it was pday and no shops were open because of the new year so we just stuck in the house the whole day. Finally we were going to play volleyball and i really really wanted to play so i drugged up on some meds so i could play. Bad decision, i felt terrible afterwards. The good part was, we won in volleyball. lol  I still love volleyball and want to play after my mission. The missionaries are pretty good but they don’t know how to set hahah. Sorry, that was bad of me to judge but it’s not the same.

This week was pretty rough not gonna lie. We had about 4 investigator lessons for the week (now i feel bad cause that’s all some missions have hahah) but that’s out of the norm for us. We did lots of finding which was nice and we have a lot of potential investigators now! I’m excited. Really nothing happened this week. My letter is also boring but just excited for our investigators to come back for their holiday so we can teach and also preparing for the Lumbe family to be baptized on the 28 of January which will probably be my last week here, so pray for them!!!!!!!!!

Love ya,

Elder shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment