Thursday, January 11, 2018

January 8, 2018

Oh my goodness, you were released? That is crazy! I can’t believe things are changing. I’m kind of exciting though. Probably when i get home for the first time since i can remember, i will sit with you on the pews haha. But how did you keep track of how many temple recommend interviews you have done? Wow that is a lot!

I’m over my sickness but i really had no idea what it was. I was really achy but that was just for a day and then i felt nauseated for a few day but its no more.

Ah the best thing that i have eaten in south africa ahhhh that’s a hard one cause they eat the same things but just prepare it differently like the veggies but i really really like milk tart haha its a dessert!

This week was great. But i always think its great though sooo no problems. When i was sick i wanted to give your chicken noodle soup recipe to the senior couple and tell her to make me chicken noodle soup hahaha oh man i was craving it so much!!!!

Transfers are coming up and so in my weekly letter to President Lebethoa i was telling him i want to stay really bad. hahah I can’t say much has happened this week other than my testimony has grown a lot. it on the Book of Mormon. We were counseled to spend more time reading with the people we teach in lessons and as we do, it brings the Spirit so much more and the people have a more positive attitude about being baptized. The Book of Mormon is so true and i invite everyone, for their new years resolutions, to read it at least twice this year!!!

Love ya,



Elder shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment