Friday, March 16, 2018

March 5, 2018

Today is the start of week 6 so we will get our transfer news Saturday night! I would be really surprised if i stayed. If I don’t leave, they are going to give me a calling soon. haha

Right now, I’m reading church history in the fullness of times. I’m pretty sure it’s Religion 434 or something like that. It’s really interesting, and i really like It. Also, i read like crazy. I use to work out almost every night but now my time is taken up by reading the Book of Mormon and that text book. Next I’m going to read Jesus the Christ again.  I’m excited

Oh my goodness i didn’t even mention last week what happened at the baptism. i can’t believe i forgot! So we are going to the baptismal font for the baptism (coming from the relief society room) anyways my companion and Cwenga walk around to enter the other way and i stand as witness. Well they get in the water and about to start the ordinance prayer, when out of the blue i see like this piece of yarn, (well that’s what i think it is) Ya, nope its starts to move. THERES A SNAKE IN THE FONT. hahahah Yo if i was in there i would have gotten out so fast haha but luckily, they stayed calm and the snake swam across them to the other side where someone grabbed it out of the water! I don’t think the members noticed it but oh man how funny is that!  I would have died if i was in the water! 

But anyways this week was kinda slow. my companion was sick and kinda still is. We stayed in a day and i read sooo much.  After the baptism of Cwenga, there is really no one ready for baptism for a while so we will be doing a lot of finding coming up. It’s always fun to have a new teaching pool.

Elder Shaw
1. Love the district
2. Playing soccer with the youth, mostly non members


No comments:

Post a Comment