Sunday, August 20, 2017

August 14, 2017

This week was pretty awesome cause we had another baptism of a family (mama tyulu and siya tyulu) who have been investigating the church for over a year. Oh man we were sooo happy for their baptism because at some points they were like less active who would kinda progress and then we would go back and see them but never really progress.  I don’t know what clicked but I am super glad we never gave up. We were still kinda scared on how they would do in the baptismal interview and Elder Reed said that was one of the best he has ever done. Yo we were sooooo happy! Now to the baptism, haha our ward mission leader wasn’t there, and the auxiliaries were having a meeting so we really didn’t have a presiding person, but all went well. Also I confirmed mihlali landa and mbasa. It is very hard to pronounce people’s names here especially last names. Oh it was a disaster cause there are a few clicks in it and I had to say it in front of the ward. I like practiced the week in advance so I could get it right but elder palavi slaughtered his and i nailed mine hahaha. It was sooooo funny but all went well. The Lord knows who they are. It was the last week with Elder Palavi and im sad he is going but my new comp is elder orosco lopez. He’s from Guatemala, lol i don’t know how to spell that but he’s super humble and way nice. Also Elder Lane is coming to our zone!!!! I’m super excited to serve around him.

This week was really good though. I’m so sad though because my comp said his goodbyes and that means next transfer i will have to say goodbye to this place. It’s going to be really hard, i have a feeling. i love this place!!!

Love ya,

Elder shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment