Tuesday, October 24, 2017

October 23, 2017

This week was packed and I’m tired but it still goes by so fast. Currently, I’m writing this email and just sweating. It’s not even hot here but the humidity is killer. i really don’t like it but I’m OK.

Summary of the week: It was awesome! haha We were busy with President interviews, zone training, (They were about working with members. If you want to succeed with missionary work...work with members), taught a white father and family which is shocking because that was one of my first times teaching a white person but it was awesome!!!!! The Spirit was definitely present and the wife is really interested!

We are getting new missionaries from Madagascar because that mission was closed. Our mission will be getting many from there plus our own greenies! What else ummm, i cant really think of anything but I llove reading the Book of Mormon again. I have been writing my own summary of each chapter of how I can apply it to my life. It makes it a lot more meaningful. The only way to a happy life is living the gospel. it brings so much joy and love. Who could go without it! It’s really the only thing that keeps missionaries going.

And no we do not get or have smart phones or ipads in our mission. Elder Lane got stabbed by people thinking that he had them so no way are they are going to give us smart phones or ipads, haha.


Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment