Monday, October 30, 2017

October 30, 2017

You heard my companion on Facebook? Isn’t he so good at singing and playing the guitar? He’s teaching me how to put cords to hymn so i can play a lot of them once i fiugre out the cords. Then we play for members as they are thinking of referrals for us to go visit! Kinda cool thing we do. i really don’t have much to report on this week that you can send out other than I’m fine and happy! haha It was a busy week but sadly not a lot of investigators showed up for sacrament meeting! This week is a mission tour with a general authority but i forgot his name. hahah I’ll tell you bout it  next week. I’m eating healthy! I haven’t been sick in a while which is nice but i think i just cursed myself!

kinda random but i know what i want to study and do for a living i think. I’m still doing some pondering about it but i like it! i think it suites me as well.


love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment